Log in for pricing
Eye Health+ (32 oz)
Currently Out of Stock. Check Back for Availability.
Log in for pricing
Eniva® Eye Health+® Liquid Concentrate is a highly potent nutritional supplement specifically formulated to support eye health and address the issues of supporting sight and retaining macular health.* EnivaEye Health+ utilizes Eniva's proprietary liquid technology to provide liquid vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for healthy eyes.* Clinical and research studies have strongly supported the use of nutrients to help promote ocular health.* The exclusive formulary matches the nutrients ratios found in the macula of the eye.
The advanced liquid formula of Eniva Eye Health+ aids in quick absorption and use of ingredients than tablets or pills which must first dissolve in the digestive system before being absorbed.* 40% of people have problems swallowing tablets or pills, and an aging digestive system particularly common in the elderly, makes digesting tablets and pills even more problematic.
A Specialized Formula:
- Lutein: A subgroup of the carotenoid family that acts as a filter for the light sensitive photoreceptor cells in the macula of the eye.*
- Zeaxanthin: A member of the carotenoid family that is a macular light-gathering pigment which aids in the processing of free radicals from ultra-violet radiation and oxygen.*
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene): Supports the production of visual purple (substance necessary for seeing at night) and acts as an important vitamin catalyst and antioxidant.* Vitamin B2: Supports health of the eye through the release of glutathione (shields the proteins in the lens of the eye).*
- Vitamin C: A nutrient vital for the production of aqueous humor (fluid between the cornea and lens) and the reformation of corneas.*
- Vitamin E: A potent antioxidant that helps quench free radicals in the retina and supports circulation and tissue health.*
- Zinc: Catalyst for conversion of vitamin A to its active form retinaldehyde in the retina.
- Selenium & Grape Seed Extract: Acts as a potent antioxidant that scavenges free radicals to promote retinal and macular health.*
- Copper: Supports formation of strong, flexible connective tissue for proper eye structure.*
The advanced liquid formula of Eniva Eye Health+ aid in quicker absorption and use of ingredients than tablets or pills which must first dissolve in the digestive system before being absorbed.*
It is normal and expected with natural extracts and ingredients some settling may occur.
Aqueous Stabilization™: Eniva's liquid proprietary nutrient stabilization process.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2017.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Potent liquid supplement with vital nutrients for eye health
- For support of vision, ocular structures, age related change, macular health, flashes, floaters, screen stress*
- Additional ingredients to address eye strain and fatigue from blue light screen exposure
- Doctor formulated and eye doctor recommended
- Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Vitamin A as beta-carotene, Vit C, Vit E, Vit B2, Zinc, Selenium, Grape Seed Extract, Copper & Inulin
- Enhanced absorption with advanced liquid design
- Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free
- Diabetic & Vegetarian Friendly, No Artificial Colors or Flavors
Eye Health+ (32 oz)
Ingredients: Purified water, ascorbic acid, sorbimacrogol, inulin (from chicory root), natural flavor, d-alpha tocopherol acetate, vegetable glycerin, zinc (from zinc sulfate), organic stevia leaf extract, zeaxanthin, lutein, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) (protect freshness), soy lecithin, beta-carotene, riboflavin-5-phosphate, copper (from copper sulfate), grape seed extract, selenium (from sodium selenate).
• Gluten Free
• Cold Blended
• No Added Sugar
• No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners
• BPA Free Bottle
Adults: 1 Ounce daily (30 mL).
Best if divided 15 mL AM and 15 mL PM.
Mix with 8 ounces of liquid.
Should be taken with food.
Shake well before using.
Contents under pressure.
May release significant air upon opening.
Avoid freezing and heat.
Refrigerate after opening.
CAUTION: Do not consume if seal is broken or missing. Do not consume if allergic to ingredients. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, have an ongoing medical condition, pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use.
KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
SMOKERS: Please consult your health care professional about the risks associated with smoking and using beta-carotene.