Log in for pricing
Eniva Refresh Premium Natural Body Wash
Cleanse • Nourish • Clarify*
Refresh and awaken your body with this premium natural body wash. Spirited botanical extracts gently foam to wash away dirt and reenergize skin and hair, leaving you invigorated for the day.*
Nature Based Botanicals and Vitamins:
• Clover Flower
• Green Tea Leaf
• Aloe Vera Leaf
• Grape Seed Extract
• Tea Tree Leaf Oil
• Pro-Vitamin B5
• Sunflower Seed
• Ylang Ylang Oil
• No Parabens
• No Phthalates
• No MEA, TEA or DEA
• No Glycols or Aluminum
• No SLS or other Sulfates
• No Dyes or Artificial Fragrances
What all Breast Cancer-Aware Women and Loved Ones Need to Know... Especially Those Who Must Avoid Toxic Products In or On Their Bodies
The following cancer-related or irritating ingredients are found in the majority of skin and body care products:
• Phalates – Research has linked phalates to cancer, birth defects and hormone disruption; also known as DEHP, DINP, BzBP, DBP, DEP or DMP.*
• DEA – Shown in research to cause cancer in laboratory animals; TEA, MEA are chemically similar to DEA.*
• Diazolidinyl Urea or Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate – A formaldehyde releaser used as a preservative; formaldehyde is a known human carcinogen.*
• PFCs - Often hidden in the words "fluoro" or "perfluoro", these chemicals have caused cancer in rats, may cause birth defects, and may damage the thyroid and immune systems.*
• SLSs – Known as sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate, these are common ingredients in skin care products to produce "suds or foam" but they may cause mutagenic activity in the body; commonly found in engine degreasers!*
• Mineral Oil – Believe it or not, mineral oil is a petroleum-derived ingredient; it is often contaminated with toxic petro-chemicals.*
• Propylene Glycol – This is a main ingredient found in anti-freeze in your car! Unfortunately it is also found in many body care products. Research shows it can be damaging to your kidneys, liver, and skin.*
• Artificial Colors – Often shown as "D&C" or "FD&C," these chemicals have been linked to skin irritation and allergic reactions; may also worsen skin conditions such as eczema.*
• Artificial Fragrances – Many contain petro-chemicals, which contain contaminants.*
WE MAKE OUR OWN
• It's important to know who and where your products come from!
• Made in Minnesota.
• Eniva products are USA produced.
• We manufacture onsite at our own certified manufacturing facility in Minnesota.
• For nearly 25 years, we’ve been delivering premium quality supplements to millions of people.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
SAFETY - QUALITY - EFFECTIVENESS
• We care about your experience.
• If a customer is not pleased with any product purchase, we will offer a refund or exchange.
• All products are refundable/exchangeable within 30 days of purchase.
• We are committed to providing outstanding customer care for you.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Spirited botanical extracts gently foam to wash away dirt and reenergize skin, leaving you invigorated for the day.*
- SAFETY PROMISE: No Parabens No Phthalates No MEA, TEA or DEA No Glycols or Aluminum No SLS or other Sulfates No Dyes or Artificial Fragrances.
- Only the highest quality and pure ingredients combined with quality assurance in manufacturing. Nature based extracts & nourishing oils such as Lavender Flower, Lavender Oil, Green Tea Leaf, Lemongrass, Pro-Vitamin B5, Jojoba Seed Oil, Ylang Ylang, and Flower Oil (12 oz).
- Directions: Apply REFRESH to your body in the shower or bath, lather, rinse thoroughly.
Directions: Apply REFRESH body wash to wet wash cloth, work into lather and apply to body. Repeat if necessary.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.