Vitamin B Complex Liquid Concentrate (16 oz)
Log in for pricing
The Eniva Liquid Chlorophyll Plus Supergreens is a combination of cold-blended chlorophyll and specialized botanicals. Cleansing and conditioning are important for blood, intestinal and digestive health.* In particular, your liver helps detoxify the body. Like other key organs, your liver requires adequate nutrition in order to function properly.
This cold processed, natural formula contains specialized liquid chlorophyllins plus the addition of L-glutamine, Inulin, Lemon and Apple Extracts to promote blood, digestive health while supporting body deodorizing (including the bowels) and detoxification pathways.*
• Chlorophyll: The specialized green pigment in plants which harnesses the sun’s energy for photosynthesis. Chlorophyll is similar in structure to the hemoglobin molecule found in human blood. Within the plant, it performs multiple metabolic functions including respiration and growth.
– In the body, it acts as a broad spectrum body conditioner, detoxifier and deodorizer.*
• L-glutamine: An amino acid which directly supports and nourishes the health of the intestines.*
• Inulin: A prebiotic component that supports regularity, immune function and the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut.*
• Lemon and Apple Extracts: Provides broad spectrum naturally occurring phytonutrients supporting natural body detoxifying pathways.*
Since the beginning of time, chlorophyll has been a symbol of life. Before man discovered fire or learned to hunt animals, he ate green plants. The "green" was chlorophyll, a substance responsible for absorbing and harnessing the energy of the sun involved in photosynthesis. As nature's first gift, chlorophyll continues to nourish and promote wellness.*
Chlorophyll in plants performs metabolic functions such as respiration and growth. Interestingly, the chlorophyll molecule is chemically similar to human blood, except that its central atom is magnesium. In humans, this central atom is iron. Liquid chlorophyll is highly valued for its ability to support blood oxygenation and help the body cleanse itself naturally, especially the liver and blood.*
Be assured that Eniva Liquid chlorophyll is paraben free, using natural compounds for preservation.
Until recently, parabens (a family of synthetic cosmetic and food preservatives) were considered among those preservatives with low systemic toxicity, primarily causing allergic reactions. However, researchers' understanding of this class of synthetic preservatives is now changing in light of new clinical evidence in relation to the female hormone estrogen. Researchers from the Department of Biology & Biochemistry, Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex, England, have found that the parabens, namely methyl-, ethyl-, propyl- and butylparaben, are estrogenic. This means they have a hormone like activity on tissues sensitive to estrogen - primarily uterine and breast tissues.
The recently discovered estrogenic effects of certain synthetic chemicals, such as parabens, and their subsequent effects on the endocrine system of humans and wildlife, is of growing concern-especially in relation to women's risk for breast cancer. Reproductive abnormalities in young boys exposed to such chemicals either prior to puberty or as fetuses also may increase risks for undescended testicles, testicular cancer, sperm abnormalities and prostate disorders.
• 1 teaspoon Eniva Health Chlorophyll Plus added to 8 to 12 oz cup of hot water
(not boiling) – approximately 125 degrees F.
• Add natural sweetener if you prefer.
• Some people enjoy an added dash of organic cream or milk.
Note: Reduce Chlorophyll to ½ teaspoon if your water is only 4 to 6 ounces.
• 1 cup Eniva Health 3-6-9 Salad Oil
• 1 teaspoon Eniva Health Chlorophyll Plus
• teaspoons crushed garlic
• teaspoons mustard; spicy or brown preferred
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice or ½ teaspoon Eniva Health Muscle Aid
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• Natural sweetener suggested, but only if preferred; add according to your taste
• Optional: ¼ teaspoon ginger
Blend ingredients in blender, low speed, until well mixed; refrigerate after mixing.
Makes approximately 6 servings.
• ¾ cup plain lowfat greek yogurt; vegan variety and/or vanilla flavor optional
• ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
• 2 ripe bananas, sliced and 2 cups diced, peeled kiwi
If no kiwi is available, use 3 ripe bananas
• 2 cups frozen mango, chunks
• Natural sweetener suggested, added to your taste preference
• 1 teaspoon Eniva Health Chlorophyll Plus
• Optional spices: dash of ginger
Add yogurt, milk, and fruit into blender, blend until smooth. Add sweetener next, if desired. Lastly, blend in chlorophyll slowly, allow to mix in thoroughly. If you prefer a less thick consistency, add more milk.
Pour into popsicle molds; insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 5 hours or until solid.
Makes 12 popsicles.
Easy Peasy: Pour 2 teaspoons of Eniva Health Chlorophyll Plus into 18 ounces of water
• Add ¼ teaspoon lemon juice.
Stir well. Pour into standard ice cube tray.
Allow to freeze well.
• Add 2 to 3 cubes to an 12 ounce glass of water or your favorite beverage.
Eniva Chlorophyll Plus is manufactured in the USA at Eniva Health’s FDA-inspected and GMP Certified Nutra-Pharma manufacturing facility in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
• It's important to know who and where your products come from!
• Made in Minnesota.
• Eniva products are USA produced.
• We manufacture onsite at our own certified manufacturing facility in Minnesota.
• For over 20 years, we’ve been delivering premium quality supplements to millions of people.
• We care about your experience.
• If a customer is not pleased with any product purchase, we will offer a refund or exchange.
• All products are refundable/exchangeable within 30 days of purchase.
• We are committed to providing outstanding customer care for you.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customer experiences noted above do not imply that similar results will happen with your use of our products, or that the experience indicated is due directly to the use of our products.
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2023.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Chlorophyll+ Liquid Greens Complex (16 oz)
Other Ingredients: Purified water (multi-loop UV treated, deionized, microfiltered), malic acid, xanthan gum, sorbic and/or benzoic acid(s) (protect freshness), organic stevia leaf extract.
• Paraben Free & Alcohol Free
• Gluten, Soy & Lactose Free
• Non GMO
• Zero Sugar & Zero Carbs
• No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners
• BPA Free Bottle
Adults: 1 - 2 Teaspoons daily (5 - 10 mL) Shake bottle well before using.
Mix with 8 ounces of liquid.
• It is recommended to not exceed 3 Teaspoons daily.
Avoid excessive heat.
Best if refrigerated after opening.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing. Do not consume if allergic to ingredients, if you have Wilson’s Disease or a copper processing abnormality. As with all dietary supplements, contact your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, have an ongoing medical condition, pregnant, nursing or under age 18, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.