Log in for pricing
Eniva® JointZyme® is a joint supplement made from a nutritional enzyme support formula, containing specific nutritional components shown in clinical studies to support the normal and healthy function of joints as well as overall body health.*
Features of Eniva JointZyme
Its combination of broad spectrum enzymes, herbal components, activating alfalfa nutrients, and the metabolic enzyme Catalase provides a scientifically balanced formula for joint and ligament health.*
• Papain a very diverse and valuable enzyme, originating from unripe papayas, which supports proper digestion and promotes healthy joints*
• Bromelain a plant-based enzyme, sourced from the stems of pineapple, which helps break down long chains of proteins and help with occasional discomfort*
• Protease Enzyme breaks down protein that is found in meats, nuts and cheese, helping the body sustain normal protein synthesis and other metabolic pathways*
• Peptidase an enzyme that plays an essential role in protein activation ad cell regulation, as well as cleaving peptides and proteins*
• Fungal Pancreatin a vegan enzyme which helps to nourish the joints and support healthy cartilage, allowing the body to be more cushioned and to move easily*
• Rutin Water a soluble plant pigment which helps promote healthy connective tissue; rutin is also a potent free-radical scavenger, which helps promote a well-functioning capillary and vascular system
• Amylase Enzyme breaks down carbohydrates, starches,and sugars that are prevalent in potatoes, fruits, vegetables, and snack food*
• Lipase Enzyme breaks down fat that is found in butter, cheese, and meat.*
Nature-Based Joint Care
Enzymes in supplements for joints have been known for years to be effective in aiding the body to properly use the nutrients provided in food and other supplements. This is particularly helpful with regard to proper digestion. Equally as important, but not nearly as well known, is the fact that enzymes play a critical role in supporting healthy joints.*
Research shows that, in addition to other factors, joint issues can stem from undigested proteins and fats which form uric acid crystals that, in turn,get “caught” in joints. Enzymes stimulate the healthy production of cytokines that support healthy joints.* They also aid the body in cleaning up undigested food, debris and circulating immune complexes which may cause mild irritation.*
Those Who May Benefit from JointZyme:
• Athletes looking to support joints during physical workouts**
• People who need extra support for healthy bones and joints*
• Those seeking good mobility, who may need to support ligament health*
• People who may need extra nutrition to assist body’s own efforts to correctly support itself*
Benefits of JointZyme:
• Ingredients that support the normal structure and function of joints*
• Supports flexibility and mobility of tendons, cartilage and ligaments*
• Facilitates normal protein balance to aid joint comfort*
• Aids capillary and vascular systems*
• High dose Bromelain and Papain concentrations
• Supports proper immune function and reaction*
• No animal derivatives
• No preservatives or artificial colors
pH Range Breakdown of JointZyme:
• Cellulase 3-7
• Hemicelluase 2-6
• Phytase 3-6
• Xylanase 2-9
• Amylase 4-10
• Lipase 3-10
• Protease 4-10
Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2017.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
JointZyme Enzymatic Joint Formula (120 capsules)
Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, vegetable stearic acid (vegetable fatty acid).
• Gluten Free
• No Stimulants
• No Preservatives
• No Milk or Animal Derivatives
•No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners
Adults: 2 capsules twice daily on an empty stomach. Always take with 8 ounces of water or liquid.
Shake well before using. Combine with water or juice.
Storage: Avoid excessive heat.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing. Do not consume if allergic to ingredients. Do not take if you have existing ulcers. As with all dietary supplements, consult your doctor before use. If taking prescriptions, have ongoing medical condition, pregnant, nursing or under age 14, consult doctor before use. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.