- Quick Start Guide
Quick Start Guide
1. To begin, login to your account by clicking on the “LOGIN” button on the top of the Home Page.
2. Enter your email address (username) and password to access your account.
3. After you’ve logged into your account, you’ll be brought to the “My Account” page.
From there you can manage your account details such as email address, password, address book, etc.
4. To begin shopping, select products from the blue navigation menu product categories at the top of the page.
Use the drop-down box to choose the desired quantity of the product and then click on “Add to Cart”.
Repeat this step until you have selected all of the desired products and quantities.
5. Once finished adding all the products to your order, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
6. Add your billing information into the fields provided.
Please note the billing address must match what is on file with your card-issuing bank.
If you hare shipping to the same address, click on the “Bill and Ship to this Address button”.
7. If you are shipping to an address different than the billing address, unselect the “I also want to ship to this address” button.
Then enter your shipping address information into the fields provided.
Orders will be shipped via UPS Ground only to physical addresses (no PO Boxes).
Shipping rate is based on your order weight and shipping zone.
If you are in the MN area, you can choose to pick up your order at the Plymouth Will Call location for no charge.
If you are NOT from the MN area, but are traveling and would like to pick up at the Will Call location, you will need to enter the following shipping address to make the Local Pickup option available:
2700 Campus Dr., Plymouth, MN 55441
8. You will have the opportunity to review your order details before proceeding to the payment page.
9. Enter your payment information and click “Pay for Order”.
Once payment has been received, you will brought to the Order Confirmation page.
Please note a confirmation email will be sent ONLY if a valid email address is on file.